Friday, October 22, 2010

Laundry First

Back by popular demand! O.k., not exactly. But I have had two (count 'em two!) people ask me if/when I was going to update my blog. The question reminded me that I wanted to get rid of my previous blog, which I have. It also made me think about creating a new one ... a "just me" one ... as an outlet for all the blah-blah-blah that riots or quiets (depending) my mind. I know, I know, sounds exciting.

Well, we'll see anyway. No promises. Just laundry first.*

*When I'm facing housework, I always seem to do laundry first. It's my favorite of all our home keeping tasks. I can start a load and then go do something ... anything! ... else and still feel like I'm getting work accomplished. Like right now. I think it's on the spin cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment