
My birthday is coming up (did you catch that in my previous blog?). My very good friends at several food/drink outlets have sent me sweet birthday wishes along with coupons for free yummies.
Just for me. Just because they like me so much ... or love my money so much! You can't help but revel in the intimacy of birthdays these days!
Anyway, CA planned my day of free food:
1. Starbucks -- breakfast drink/morning break
2. Qdoba -- lunch
3. Caribou Coffee -- afternoon break
4. The Noodle Company -- dinner
5. Cold Stone Creamery -- dessert
I don't think the kids were quite so taken with this idea when I mentioned these were free for ME not them. So tough luck to those who are not birthdayees!
It does sound like fun. Even if a little frantic, since some of these establishments are not close to me or to each other. I'll probably clock about 80 miles on the car to accomplish this birthday foodfair. So I should get started soon. I don't want to hurt any feelings by failing to accept the thoughtful and personal gifts waiting for me.
If you have a chance to get to a yummery on my birthday, go for it! Clearly I have connections, so feel free to drop my name. You might get a freebie, too!
(Forgive my blatant birthday blah-blah-blah. I just started laughing when all the emails with coupons and offers started arriving. I had to share the fun with you! I actually appreciate the freebies and hope to partake of a few. I'll let you know if I manage to redeem my "gifts" ... if I survive them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment