
About my Camaro post, several people responded "DRIVE THAT CAR!"
And I did! :)
Here are 10 of my thoughts about cruising in a 426 hp Camaro:
1. It should be illegal to make cars like this in silver/gray. (Note to automakers: STOP IT!)
2. If you want a comfortable Cadillac-spa-type ride, this is NOT the car for you.
3. Am I driving this car or is it driving me?
4. Are these windows from an armored vehicle? Very thin design that looks incredibly intimidating but not real great for visibility.
5. What?! 70 mph already?
6. Jealous much?
7. Oh yeah, I could be this person ... for a weekend.
8. Our kids appreciate the beauty and power of a full-blown Camaro. Nature or nurture?
9. Ooof! Ugh! Groan! It's just too hard to fall into and climb out of this car!
10. Goodbye sweet ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment